1. Brief introduction
With a wide range of functions, ST800K-U optical power meter is a powerful tool for use in fiber-optic installation and maintenance. Its rugged, durable construction makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of field applications.
ST800K-U Optical Power Meter can test optical power within the range of 800~1700nm wave length. There are 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm, six kinds of wavelength calibration points. It can be used for linearity and non-linearity test and it can display both direct and relative test of optical power.
This meter can be widely used in the test of LAN, WAN, metropolitan network, CATV net or long-distance fiber net and other situations.
1) Multi-wavelength precise measurement
2) Absolute power measurement of dBm or μw
3) Relative power measurement of dB
4) Auto off function
5) 270, 330, 1K, 2KHz frequency light identification and indication
6) Low voltage indication
7) Automatic wavelength identification (with the help of light source)
8) Store 1000 groups of data
9) Upload test result by USB port
10) Real-time clock display
11) Output 650nm VFL
12) Applicable to versatile adapters (FC, ST, SC, LC)
13) Handheld, large LCD backlight display, easy-to-use
Wavelength range (nm)
850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625
Power testing range (dBm)
-50~+26 or -70~+10
Linearity: 0.1%, Logarithm: 0.01dBm
FC, ST, SC, LC
Working temperature (°C)
Storage temperature (°C)
430 (without batteries)
4 pcs AA batteries Or lithium battery
Battery working duration(h)
No less than 75 (according to battery volume)
Auto power off time (min)
Products of ST800K-U Optical Power Meter Series
Power test range(dBm)
Rechargeable Li-ion battery
If you need Dry AA battery, inform us in advance.
If you're in need of st800k-u portable handheld optical fiber power meter st/fc/sc/lc/measurement opm/usb/storage function/li battery to help with your business, please be free to buy with our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers in China, we will offer you low price and unmatched services.